What is Money Boost?
Money Boost is easy for you and your employees to use:
1. Employee creates a goal for a big purchase they would like to afford
2. Employee sets up regular salary deductions based on their salary and the goal length and cost
3. Money is automatically deducted from payroll
4. Employee is rewarded with a 5% boost when they use their money on their Money Boost Visa card, with well known brands on the high street and online
Why use it?
Straight-forward web tool
Easy to integrate with your systems and payroll
Funds are securely transferred and Money Boost Visa cards are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an electronic money product. The Money Boost Visa card is also chip and PIN protected.
Encourage good money habits
Acessible anytime, anywhere
Communication toolkit to help you fully promote the scheme
Benefits of it?
Increase employee engagement by helping your employees achieve their financial goal(s).
Money Boost is relevant to all employees as they can create a goal anytime, anywhere.
Stand out from the competition by enhancing your benefits package with this engaging goal setting tool, which includes the option to top up employees’ plans.
How to use it?
1. Invite your employees by using the email template provided or by adding a URL to your company's intranet.
2. Promote the scheme using a pre-built communication toolkit.
3. Simply export a CSV file for payroll. Funds are securely transferred and Money Boost Visa cards are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an electronic money product.
The Money Boost Visa card is issued by R. Raphael & Sons plc, a UK bank authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (registration number 161302) and permitted to issue e-money. Head office and registered office at 19-21 Shaftesbury Ave, London W1D 7ED, company registration number 01288938.